Table of Contents
Volume 2, Number 6
Molecular modeling of opioid analgesics
Gilda H. Loew
The designer's goal is to eliminate adverse side effects.
Out of Malaysia: Finding natural products to fight AIDS
Government support helps a small firm produce drug candidates from a tropical tree.
Marijuana: From "evil weed" to wonder drugs?
Modeling cannabinoid receptors is leading toward therapeutic synthetics.
Counting on computational intelligence
Advanced methods are gaining acceptance as "good, solid tools".
Global partnering to solve a software puzzle
Lisa L. Bellavance and Robert D. Brown
A combinatorial chemistry consortium enters its second phase.
Editorial In Brief
- Drugs and pregnancy
- Catching cancer
- Making drugs take the heat
- If you can't beat 'em, fund 'em
- The genes behind lupus
- A new escort service for DNA
- Grafting hope for Lou Gehrig's disease
- A sniff of protection
- Smile! Drugs protect your teeth
- Redox chemistry pinpoints SNPs
Treating drug abuse
Financial Matters Health Topics Web Scan Book Reviews
- One Renegade Cell: How Cancer Begins
- Biopharmaceutical Drug Design and Development
New Products Index to Authors and Articles Meetings Ad Index Et Cetera
Backaches are a pain in the pocketbook